Σάββατο 29 Ιανουαρίου 2011

I had bought a plain Artemio wooden tea box , a long time ago, because I wanted to try my luck with altered items. I had gessoed it and left it in the box of "unfinished projects".
Last night, right in the middle of another project, inspiration came in a flash and here is it, ready in my cupboard, full of different teas and herbs.




If you are curious why I decorated a tea box with coffee art, I want to declare here once and for all that I am a coffee lover and never ever drink teas and other herbs. They remind me of the times I was ill as a child and my granny was trying to make me sip some herb infusion. Bliah!



PS. Never spray paint inside the house. I did it last night and then spent some time at the balcony to get rid of the nausea!

Materials used:
- Gesso
- Spray paint, acrylics, paint dabbers, color wash, glimmer mists and distress inks.
- Tim Holtz's ephemera and tissue tape
- 7 Gypsies Vintage Market paper sheet
- Inkssential's memory glass and memory foil tape

I will play in :

3 σχόλια: