Κυριακή 28 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Every Christmas I wanted to make an advent calendar, but it always felt so much work, that my daughter was getting one bought by the super market.

Last year I saw the one that Vicky Papaioannou made and I loved it so much, that I decided that next year I would have one of these for sure.

As always, I kept postponing it until I saw the Crafty Croppers challenge. I thought "it's now or never", so here I am with my new advent calendar, and a super cute story that the elves are filling every night the next day's box with something good or bad depending on my daughter's behavior.

Of course she is thrilled, so we put it over the fireplace waiting for the 1st of December when the elves will come.....




In the meawhile I will play at the following challenges:

13 σχόλια:

  1. Μυρτώ, ειλικρινά, είναι καταπληκτικό! Δεν έχω λόγια! Μπράβο σου!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Whata great idea. So glad you made it this year and came along to play at WW. Marianne x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. what gorgeous shaping on this stunning creation
    thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Υπέροχο!Μπράβο! Τα κουτάκια είναι όλα ένα και ένα!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Great idea.Thanks for taking part in ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. WOW!!......absolutely gorgeous...........
    love this...........very creative.
    Thank you so much for playing along!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Oh! It's Gorgeous. I too would love to open one each day!! Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Wow what an amazing creation thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas club
    hugs sara x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Your advent calendar is so lovely. I think that was such a great idea!! I might have to steal it! lol
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me sweet comments. I appreciate it so much. Hugs, Stacy H-W

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Your Advent calendar is gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Much appreciated.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή