Πέμπτη 21 Οκτωβρίου 2010



The idea came from Elina Koutsouradi. The challenge was to use only one paper, either plain or designer.

It is a real challenge, as we tend to rely heavily on the different products the scrapbooking companies offer in abundance.

So, I started with a plain white canson paper and used the baby-wipe technique with Tim Holtz's distress inks. I distressed the edges with Cat's eye chalk and used some copper embossing powder for the border. Finally I sprayed with glimmer mists.

Usually, I built a page around a photo. This time I did the opposite. This is a picture of sunset as seen by our balcony in Crete island.

I needed some summer embellishments, but I had nothing good enough. So I used a combo of free digis and I painted with Promarkers.

Behind the photo is a tag - sorry I forgot to take a picture- with my journaling.

2 σχόλια: