Πέμπτη 12 Αυγούστου 2010


I have not post any work for ages.

I just received the alphabet mask of Tim Holtz's and I was dying to use it, so I made an experiment and I rather liked the result. Instead of making little cards, I will attach the tags to the presents I will give on Sunday.




As I have not participated in any challenge lately, I will submit the left tag to Simon Says Challenge .

I used:
- Stamps: Ship by Artemio and Swirls by Tim Holtz
- Paints: Distress Inks, Glimmer Mists and Mica Pigments
- Mask: Alphabet by Tim Holtz




2 σχόλια:

  1. Wow!! These are stunning! I love the one with the ship, especially!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Absolutely beautiful tags. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή