Κυριακή 1 Αυγούστου 2010

Hi, it is my first day back in Athens, after 3 splendid weeks in Crete. It was so amazing that Athens looks worse than usual! Lol!

I missed you all, as well as my crafting tools.

It looks like I did nothing all this time, but in reality I made several layouts plus 2 minibooks - not really stuff for the Internet as they are full of pictures of my daughter and my niece.

It is a nice month for crafting as friends and relatives are on vacation, and my daughter will be away to her grandparents, so I will be just me and my hubby.

Unfortunatelly, we are both the only ones remaining at work during August, so the amount of work we will have, will be enormous!

I hope that we will survive.....

So everybody, make some diving for me too and see you at September!


1 σχόλιο:

  1. Γεια σου, Μυρτώ! Ώστε ήσουνα στα μέρη μου και δεν το ήξερα!! Κρίμα, θα ηθελα να σε γνωρίσω από κοντά! Δεν πειράζει!
    Ανυπομονώ να δω τις καλοκαιρινές δημιουργίες σου!! Φιλάκια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή